5.12.2009

Happy Days!

Kevin and I just celebrated our 12 year anniversary on May 9th. I just wanted to let him know how much I love and appreciate him. He is so good to me, and I am so grateful for all he does for our family. He is my BEST friend !!! Thank you for making my life so sweet! I love ya bunches!!!We are sooo exiting too we ate our anniversary dinner at 9 O'clock at Chipotle. It was perfect! It's been a week full of celebrating. It starts with my Birthday(April 30th) then our Anniversary is the 9th, and then mothers day! The week is full of flowers, cards, movies, dinners out, so by the end of the week we are partied out! Thanks Kev, it was a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary...Where the heck did the time go. Steve and I celebrate our 16th at the end of this week. It's just crazy how the time is just flying by!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Mckays said...

you need to stop looking at other blogs so much and see to your own!! i wanna read more about the waites! :)