8.12.2008

First Day of Firsts!

August 6, 2008



While getting ready for our first of day school I overheard Emily telling Macall it was a "first day of Firsts!" I thought it was pretty funny, but it sure was true. Haylie had her first day of Junior High. Macall had her first full day of school,which meant her first day of school lunch!(she was so excited!) It was also the first of many long days of Ella asking "Is it time to get the girls yet?" All in all we survived our "Firsts"
Its the rest I'm worried about!!!



Macall our big 1St grader

 
Emily 5TH grade


Haylie 7TH grade


Ella my partner in crime!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow the girls look great:) We need to get together soon. Tell Connie "Happy Anniversary"...I can't believe it has been 20 years WOW...Where does the time go.